Discover the strengths of your team
Assessments and profiling tools provide insights into your team, the individuals as well as how they work together. Understanding behaviour, values, drivers and EQ helps you create far more effective teams.
We use a variety of highly practical, research-based tools and assessments to benefit organisations and the people who work within them. Janet is an accredited provider of the TTI Success Insights® Suite of Organisational Development tools. These “multi-science” assessments provide insights into:
- HOW a person prefers to behave and communicate – using DISC
- WHY a person takes action – using Workplace Motivators
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and workplace application
This information can be integrated into any of our programmes and applied so that change can be managed in the most effective way for your business. Typically, we see meaningful outcomes in communication, career and skills development, and leadership potential identification for individuals, teams and businesses.
Interpreting these tools correctly requires specialist input from an accredited provider. They provide powerful information that helps individuals identify their strengths and opportunities for growth. They are often used in the recruitment process and provide many additional benefits.
- Support with career development and role transition
- Coaching leaders and managers
- Building and developing teams
- Managing retention and engagement
- Improving workplace communication
- Understanding organisational culture and job fit
- Validate and improve the recruitment process
- During organisational change
Our experienced consultant will help you understand your results and work with your organisation so that you can use the insights to your advantage.
Janet helped me clearly see my strengths, the different options in my current job situation. I feel a lot more confident after talking with Janet.Stephany
Someone with experience and a Pandora’s box of activities that resulted in my gaining new understanding about myself. Janet was good at helping me see my strengths.Gill