Help your people play to their strengths
When everyone is working optimally, improved motivation and engagement will drive business growth as well as increased commitment and retention.
Tapping into the best that every person has to offer is the fastest way to increase capability. Career Clinic offers a full range of engagement and development initiatives that help your people identify and fully utilise their strengths and that’s when they want to stay with your organisation.
Career Clinic specialists provide a range of services to help your organisation:
Programmes & Assessments
- Engagement assessments & strategy
- Skills and needs audits
- Career development
- Workplace coaching
- Job crafting
- Key person identification for succession
- Programme development
- Training managers for career conversations
Resilience & Wellbeing
- Training and coaching
- Practical research-based resources
- Managing through change
- Mindfulness, time management and stress reduction programmes
- Programme review, development and implementation
- Individuals and groups
- Training for mentors and mentees
Our clients have three goals in mind:
- To help employees perform at their best
- To ensure that people are fully engaged
- To make sure that people want to stay
Indications that your company needs to implement an engagement and development programme include:
- Significant change is occurring
- People are not performing at their best
- There is a higher than average absenteeism rate
- Commitment to the organisation is low
- The brightest and best are leaving
Thank you so very much. You have helped me both professionally and personally to have techniques and ways of dealing with stress and being resilient. I found this workshop very valuable.
Got heaps out of the workshop and thoroughly enjoyed the day. Excellent facilitator and presenter.